Release from Ferry County Board of Commissioners Regarding New Website
Welcome to the new Ferry County website. Here, you will find up to date information about our departments and services. This will also be our official press release center for all connected government agencies in the county. In the past, the website has been managed by volunteer only. For this refresh, the county is setting down new procedures to keep each department’s pages up to date and managed equally.
Please mind the dust as the departments update and reformat their pages.
Some additional improvements:
- A new home for each fire and EMS department (or link if they are already hosted elsewhere)
- A county government calendar to keep track of what events are happening (note that this will not be a general community events calendar)
- Intuitive department document centers for quickly finding the information you need
- AP Style Guide – The county is adopting the AP Style Guide for better cohesion across the departments
- Accessibility options for navigating the site
- A Citizen Request Center. A more reliable way to quickly reach the department you need. You can find it under the How Do I tab (report a concern)
- RSS feed for the press release center. Follow the official county press release center with any standard RSS reader so you never miss a thing
- Links to the official county social media channels
- Helpful community links
- And more!
We are confident that this new website will provide more reliable and transparent information for the people of Ferry County.